Monday, November 30, 2009

Cheese & Bacon Fries

I came up with this recipe after Jacob had Outback's fries. They are so easy and yummy!

Cheese & Bacon Fries
(Printable Version)
1 pkg frozen shoestring fries
2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 (3oz) pkg real bacon bits

Cook fries in oven according to package directions. Once they are crispy, top with cheese and bacon bits. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.

Visit Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for more yummy Appetizer recipes!

4 comments:

SnoWhite said...

I don't think we'd like this around here at all... not one bit. ;-)

(can I say... yum?!?!)

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Oh YUMO! And Easy! I think I will make these to eat during the Superbowl! Thanks!

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Yum! It's been a long time since I've had cheese fries...

prashant said...

Great post frd...
Banner Advertising Network India